Recipe Servings: 4 dz Prep Time: 15 mins Description: a dairy, egg and wheat free peanut butter cookie Allergens: Beet, Brewers yeast, Corn, Fermented, Flaxseed, Fructose, Fruit/vegetable, Grain, Legume, Miscellaneous, Nut, Peanut, Sugar, Sugar cane, Sulfites, Vanilla, Yeast Ingredient List:
|2 Tbsp||ground flaxseed|
|1 tsp||* vanilla|
|1 tsp||* baking powder|
|2 1/2 C||gluten free flour|
|1 C||peanut butter|
|1/2 C||dairy free margarine|
|1 C + 1/4 C||* white sugar|
|1 C||* brown sugar|
* - Ingredient may contain more allergens depending on user choice or preparation.
- Ingredient contains allergens which may not be safe for your consumption.
- Ingredient was entered by a user and has not been verified by a site administrator.
Instructions: 1. in a small bowl combine ground flax seed and water, let sit until it forms a gel and preheat oven to 350 F
2.blend margarine and sugars (reserving the 1/4 C white sugar) together until creamy.
3. add peanut butter, vanilla and flax seed gel, stir until well mixed.
4. add baking powder and then flour by the 1/2 C until a stiff dough is formed.mix by hands if needed.
5. roll the dough into inch sized balls, roll the balls in the additional white sugar.
6. press the cookies down ( I like the criss cross pattern but you can press them with the bottom of a glass dipped in sugar)
7. bake for 8-10 minutes or until brown
8.let cool and harden